16 February 2008

My Weekends

You would think that a young man like mysellf would have more to do with my weekend than to hang out with my family (mom, sybs, granny, cousins [all ages {0-18}], etc.), but the fact is that I don't. I actually enjoy being with them. They are also the ones I normally have the most fun with.

Today was my last day at Compass Bank. Yay me! I feel so relieved. I can't wait to start training at Frost Bank Tuesday. I am so excited about being able to learn how a modern bank works. Cash will post as it comes in, the way it should be, it is rediculous to not have it show in a person's account immediately.

I dont want to go to school Monday, but I have to. :(

I am sexy and you know it.

I am already tired of writing. Lisa, I will try to keep you entertained.

AaRoN

No comments: