I randomly found a previous best friend today. I was on my way to Compass Bank after my first day of training at Frost Bank. I was at the light of Randol Mill at Cooper, windows down, Amy Winehouse's Frank CD blasting, and me adding to the soundtrack of course. I looked over and there he was. Now I know where he lives and we are hanging out at my apt as I type this fantastic blog of mine that take about 2 mins to read every single post ever written.
I even have a pic.
I did my Spanish HW for culture and civilizations and put it in my back pack so I will finally have it to turn in.
Now I have to do my Spanish Conversation HW, History of Latin America reading, and reading ch3 of my economics book. So much to do. So little time.
No comments:
Post a Comment