I got a new job!
No more Compass after Saturday, February 16, 2008. It made my manager so upset, she did not know what to do. There are so many memories that will be left behind there. I am so sad about leaving the many of friends that I have made there. How dare I leave, LaDonna tried her best to make me stay, but there was nothing more to make me stay. I feel so out of this world right now, I really can't believe that I was able to go seek a new job and get it so soon. I only took me a week and two days to get a new job. That is a very amazing feat for me. Now all I have to do is figure out what I am going to do about Mexico. Cuernavaca o Monterrey?
02 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment