Howdy everybody!
It has been a while since I have updated, and it is about time that I finally taken the time to do so. Last week was very long, but at least I got the joy of having the whole three day weekend off, I am very excited, YAY!!!
On Friday, I made some jello shots, and boy were they yummy.
Saturday night, Dyan (Dianne, because people never take the time to read and pronounce her name correctly) & I went to Scat Jazz Lounge in downtown Fort Worth, and I really enjoyed myself. Connie(co-worker) and her husband finally made it around 10:30-11. We had so much fun listening to live music, talking, and watching people dance. I definitely would recommend this place for anyone wanting to get out and have fun for the night.
I checked the mail today because I didn't yesterday and to my surprise, my passport was in there and I was super excited, I only applied on January 6, and I didn't even pay for expedited service, how great is that?!
That is all I have for now, until next time,
Love. Peace. & Chicken grease <3
18 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment