Alot has happened since the last time I posted, but not too much that it needs to be mentioned today.
I considered today the first official day of summer, and of course I made it a fabulous one. I had already slept in on Saturday, so today I chose to stay up and enjoy the day. I started by taking my sister to school, then I headed to River Legacy and walked between 45-55 minutes. Then I headed home and did some serious cleaning with the front closet and clothes. I ironed and watched videos. I eventually took a nap then headed to work. It has been a long day, but I plan on being on a schedule and excercising a few days a week, maybe Monday thru Thursday.
For more exciting news, I did rip my pants Saturday at the park.
12 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment