I am so tired of my extended family members, my immediate family has decided we will no longer attend any more get-togethers with our family any more. They are incredibly rude, boring, and stupid. I understand that this blog may be a little harsh, but I am really upset at them and feel that they should be bashed at least a little. Sondra is on the top of my sh*t list, actually, she is the only one, and since she is not blood related, I don't care if I ever see her again in my life.
I would like to add I love my cousins, its my mothers brothers and their wives that are the problems, not all of them, just most of them.
I would like to add I love my cousins, its my mothers brothers and their wives that are the problems, not all of them, just most of them.
PICS:
This is Brianna aka Little Precious
Alexandria & Courtney
The Twins
Jennifer Michelle & Jayden Michael
(They get their middle names from me and Alyssa)
Until next time, KrazyAMH :)
No comments:
Post a Comment