Today I received my bluetooth Apple keyboard from Best Buy, so maybe I will start updating my blog more, but don't count it :)
I just got back from going to the Cowboys game. It was my first time going to the new stadium, and I had a blast. I invited my former coworker Bobby to go with me. I should not have told my family, because now I have a few uncles a little upset with me, but they will get over it.
Just one more workday, and I will be celebrating going on vacation. I am super excited about heading to Chicago. It will be a blast. I think I will be living on 5 hour energy and red bull, I can sleep when I am dead. This vacation will be dedicated to culture and partying my arse off.
I will try to post my daily adventures.
ttfn
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
11 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment