29 June 2008

Krazy Party

I am a social outcast, therefore large groups of people tend to freak me out, and people annoy me easily. Last night at Mo's Party, the people were just weird and psycho for the most part. I tried to break out of my shell, but I don't think I was successful. I did push the cake that I made on everyone like I was some type of drug pusher. I drank a whole bottle of wine within a little amount of time so that I could get buzzed, but my buzz died after I had an successful power nap. I really enjoyed the falafel and chicken nuggets, they were fantastic. My favorite part of the evening was watching cheaters. The worst part would have been when I was molested by Wes, I was going for a handshake and he hugged me instead, it freaked me out a little, so I just hugged back; I didn't know what else to do.
I really had fun last night.
I also ran a red light driving home, I don't wait at 3:40 AM.
Party Wisdom: If a guy likes you, he will cum on you! LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The crowd at Mo's didn't seem to be as laid back as usual. I feel that I am a social outcast as well. I just hate people; they disgust me.

Wes molesting you? That's a nightmare