Levell Crawford is my favorite comedian, and I had the pleasure of being able to see him perform live tonight, but it almost never happened.
Yesterday, I was at school studying for a test before class started and I turned my head to the wall of posters and one caught my eye. I saw that Lavell would be performing the next day.
I was so upset that I hadn't known sooner. I wanted to go buy tickets but was broke. Thankfully I received my check in the mail yesterday, and today I went to buy two tickets (my mom loves Lavell aswell) and we laughed and cried the show tonight. I also got to see a friend(Iris) that I rarely see, unless I am at the hospital. Today has truly been a great day.
01 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should have been reading Brazilian Legacies instead!!!
Post a Comment