My sister and I watched wish upon a star together tonight. It was so much fun watching it again. We had a blast. I found it funny that it was a Disney Channel movie because it did have some sexually inappropriate comments and behavior in the movie. It was so fun to remember how much I used to really watch that movie. I am also anticipating the arrival of Seventeen Again and The Parent Trap (Lindsey Lohan). It is very sad that I am sooooo happy about watching, and owning these movies. I think I am going to try and find the Squid and the Whale because it is such a great movie; everyone should be required to watch it at one time during their life. I am so tired with school work. I can't wait until this semester is over. I feel so burnt out already. I am very ecstatic about my second interview with Frost Bank. I really hope that I am offered a job. It will make me the happiest person. There is a very hilarious quote from Wish Upon a Star that I wanted to post but I am unable to remember. When I watch it again, in the very near future, I will be sure to post it on here.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!
No comments:
Post a Comment